Where it all started
Established as the Loudoun County Hunt Club and the kennels of American foxhounds
located in Leesburg, Loudoun County, Virginia.
1894-1903 Hounds were a trencher pack made up from David Tennant and William Heflin.
Purchased entire pack of the Piedmont and bought a small draft of American hounds
Mr. Bywaters of Culpeper.
Country hunted by A.Henry Higginson's Middlesex Foxhounds on an alternating
with Loudoun Hunt. The kennels were then kenneled in Morven Park.
Hounds loaned to the hunt by Mr William Heflin who had hunted the country for
years with his private pack. He hunted his own pack as the Loudoun Hunt.
1908-1910 Country hunted 5 days a week by Harry Worcester
Smith's Grafton Hounds on
alternating schedule with Loudoun Hunt.
Hunted by Committee.
Purchased the doghounds of the Middlesex.
Re-established and the country was recorded by MFHA.
1930 Hounds kenneled 2 miles south
Dr. Joseph Rogers was an active Master.
Dr. Joseph Rogers hunted the hounds.
hounds kenneled 2 miles south of Leesburg and English hounds
kenneled at Hillbrook Farm, Hamilton.
1994 The hunt divided with the pack at Hillbrook
Farm designated the Loudoun Hunt West.